GUIDELINES AND CALL FOR PAPERS
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
- We will apply for indexing by the Web of Science – Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI)
- English will be the official language of the 11th International Symposium on Steel Bridges 2024.
- As author you will download the template and then you will upload the template to THIS LINK.
- Abstract of the paper must be no longer than 150 words (half page), should summarize the contents of the paper and clearly indicate the relevance to the topics of the Symposium.
- Abstracts and paper will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Abstract and papers authors must upload via ScholarOne. We can not accept anything via emails or different ways.
- Every author must create an account and under that account you can upload the template.
- Full paper will also upload via the same way.
- Full paper must be no longer than 1 800 words (6 pages).
By submitting a paper the author and all co-authors are assumed to agree:
- with the terms of the Proceedings Licence
- with paying at least one full Symposium fee (registration via www.steelbridges202024.com).
GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTATIONS
- There is no official template for a presentation; a presenter can use any layout he wants to.
- Computers will be able to run presentations prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint (*.ppt, *.pptx). If you use any other program, please convert your presentation to PDF.
- Allocated time for each presentation is 20 minutes (15 minutes presentation + 5 minutes for discussion). Please make sure you will be able to meet this limit.
- We would like to ask you to send your presentation no later than 9th September by 12:00, this is the last possible deadline firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you will not be able to send the presentation until this date or if you will make some changes after this date, you are asked to upload the presentation directly to the computer in your conference room during coffee break or lunch break before your presentation. There will be a technician that will assist you.